It’s not the size of the herd that determines the workload. Rather it’s the health status of the animals, the efficiency of the setup, and the ability to handle animals properly that affects the work. Learn how to run an efficient, healthy farm
• Perform a fecal evaluation
• Conduct a physical exam,
• Identify illnesses and interventions
• Practice toe nail trimming, dental
procedures and microchip insertion
• Improve alpaca handling
• Learn about feed analysis
• Evaluate farm setup and much more!
These sessions are hands on. You will learn by doing.
Contact Sarah for lodging